CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ASKS FOR AN EXTRA $75 MILLION ON TOP OF THE $150 MILLION BUDGETED

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

The Biden administration has let 99% of migrants who have come over the border since 2021 — over two million people — stay in the country according to a new Congressional report released by House Republicans Monday.

The report found “at least” 2,148,738 illegal aliens had been released into the United States by the Department of Homeland Security from when Joe Biden came into office until March 31, 2023.

If this is indeed true, I'm not voting for this clown.:hubie: I'm embarrassed I voted for him the first time, He can barely stand up as is.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
"Without question, the Biden Administration has been the strongest advocate for the needs of transgender Americans of any presidential administration in American history," Rodrigo Heng-Lehtinen, the executive director of the NCTE Action Fund, the group's political arm, said in a statement.

HRC President Kelley Robinson pointed to Biden's signing the Respect for Marriage Act -- which codified same-sex marriage into law -- and his appointment of a record number of openly LGBTQ+ people to judgeships as the organization's reason for backing the president.

The best president for gays and illegal immigrants in the history of America ain't that something :skip:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Now that we're into it with Russia and now with Hamas, who authorized attacks on US soil, that open border isn't just an issue of migrant workers coming over. It's also an issue of possible enemy combatants ready to attack.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

The best president for gays and illegal immigrants in the history of America ain't that something :skip:
Biden has always been anti black so I dont know why this surprises yall. The downside is that republicans are far right while biden is right of center. Truly shytty choices we got. Black America dropped the ball during the late 90s and the 2000s. The balance of power switched to black women politicians who could easily be bought out (Lori Lightfoot for example).

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
If this is indeed true, I'm not voting for this clown.:hubie: I'm embarrassed I voted for him the first time, He can barely stand up as is.
By not voting democrat you're basically handing over the government to Neo Nazis like Gaetz and Desantis. I'm not a Biden fan but yall really dont know what these republicans got in store for black folks smh

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Democrats still your friends?

China and them migos supplying opioids to black neighborhoods bussed in by your liberal buddies feeding into the inevitable new crime bill and these are your pals.
They're also using the drug money to buy up properties in black neighborhoods. It's wild how all this played out and black leaders been silent. The black elite should've been confronted in the 2000s. Migos been doing this shyt since the 90s and it's radio silence. babara Lee was senator when migos were writing "NK" in black neighborhoods during the 2000s. She was quiet on it too

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
By not voting democrat you're basically handing over the government to Neo Nazis like Gaetz and Desantis. I'm not a Biden fan but yall really dont know what these republicans got in store for black folks smh

But I don't want migrants in or near my neighborhood. They aren't even Mexican migrants. Not only that, but they're getting funds that should be going to the black community.

So what exactly I'm supposed to do?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm gonna have to disagree with your premise here.

All of the Democratic Mayors went out of their way to let EVERYONE know they are sanctuary cities. By doing so, they opened the door to turn a blind eye to when illegals showed up in their city. Sure, it was only MEANT to be a policy where the city doesnt work with ICE, but in reality, it showed illegals they are safe in that city.

What you call "asylum seekers" are largely economic migrants who won't qualify for real asylum. Real migrants apply for visas BEFORE they get to our border. The left has absolutely blurred the lines on purpose so they can use emotional arguments in favor of letting people skip the line and jump the border.

Below are the ONLY acceptable asylum reasons. Do you think these migrants qualify and why?

Which begs the question, what did the democrat elites benefit by having all of these economic migrants? What was the point? Same goes for republicans who are pro illegal immigration.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They're also using the drug money to buy up properties in black neighborhoods. It's wild how all this played out and black leaders been silent. The black elite should've been confronted in the 2000s. Migos been doing this shyt since the 90s and it's radio silence. babara Lee was senator when migos were writing "NK" in black neighborhoods during the 2000s. She was quiet on it too
It's a tough issue to talk about with the 40 and below crowd because there is such a strong desire to get a hug and be loved by every race on earth.

Leadership stuff illegals into black communities who are being helped across the border by the migos who recruit them, extort them, exploit them and use them to create networks for their operations. The locals (black kids) then become distributors and customers of their death products and middle class black people eventually slowly exit the community because of a decrease in the quality of life. Then, migo leadership is elected into key positions to allocate resources in these same areas and its really a wrap.

But democrats are our friends.....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Which begs the question, what did the democrat elites benefit by having all of these economic migrants? What was the point? Same goes for republicans who are pro illegal immigration.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This still doesnt make sense since Latinos almost always move towards the republican party once they get their papers. Democrats know this, so it really begs the question.... WHY???