Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1308916432_aborted_jet_landing_on_carrier.gif

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it doesn't seem so bad right now. i kind of like it but i have to see where it goes, i'm only like 10 minutes in now...

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:what: you should be happy i gave ya broke ass "movie" a second of my time.

first of all fukk you bytch

Secondly you aint doing a got dam thing for me, the video is someone i know's dream being actualized. I posted it here so you nikkas could view it, share your thoughts on it and have them passed on.

nikkas was all in that support black buisness thread talking big shyt but wont even support some free shyt a nikka puts out for you.

Frankly tho, fukk you.........dont watch it, I could give one fukk........he'll get his sucess regardless

i just wish i could punch u in the face for that snide ass remark you just made you bytch ass nikka

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA

Secondly you aint doing a got dam thing for me, the video is someone i know's dream being actualized. I posted it here so you nikkas could view it, share your thoughts on it and have them passed on.

Frankly, fukk you.........dont watch it, I could give one fukk........he'll get his sucess regardless

i just wish i could punch u in the face for that snide ass remark you just made you bytch ass nikka
i shared my thoughts, and ya sensitive ass got upset because i didn't spend an hour and a half viewing it. I peeped a bit, gave my thoughts.

secondly, no one gives a fukk bout ya friends gay ass movie

third, you wouldn't do shyt

fourth, eat a dikk

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
i skimmed it. seems like a long ass intro to a music video, maybe its the camera

not bad tho

:wtf:

if you didnt bother watching it dont bother giving an opinion on it

:what: you should be happy i gave ya broke ass "movie" a second of my time.

nikkas was all in that support black buisness thread talking big shyt but wont even support some free shyt a nikka puts out for you.

Frankly tho, fukk you.........dont watch it, I could give one fukk........he'll get his sucess regardless

:ooh:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.

Thats esau you're talking to bruh.

You know they always follow us. No sense in speaking to a beast. He'd rather go molest a little boy than watch the video anyway, just ignore him from here on out.