Check out my fitness company's channel!!

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I know I don't post on here much but I know there are more than a few people looking for fitness help and ideas and I am looking on feed back for my channel. The name of my company brand is called gym wreckage and the goal is to wreck the gym each time your in it and reach your goals fast. Let me know what you all think...

Check out the whole channel and let me know if there's any improvements I could make to workouts, commentary or overall video quality. I hope these vids will help motivate people who are not hitting the gym as well as give new ideas to people who already are.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
:salute: definitely gonna subscribe. Glad to see a fitness channel that actually focuses on working out still. I'd suggest some vids on nutrition. Maybe even some vids on exercise and split recommendations. Overall good stuff so far.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
:salute: definitely gonna subscribe. Glad to see a fitness channel that actually focuses on working out still. I'd suggest some vids on nutrition. Maybe even some vids on exercise and split recommendations. Overall good stuff so far.
Appreciate it bruh, definitely gonna make some vids on what we eat and our training splits. I don't like giving out nutrition advice because that's not my field of expertise and everyone body is different. I will talk about the things that I eat and what works for me though. I want this channel and brand to b strictly about fitness, no wannabe celeb/baller shyt just good old fashion hard work. No steroids or supps!!!!

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
OP, I'm assuming your the one with no facial hair? What are your stats...height, weight, etc.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
My specialty as far as workouts would be body weight exercises and calisthenics. Weighted pull ups and dips, muscleups, handstand pushups.

My other half of gym wreckage (the other will) is great at legs: squats, deadlifts, 1 leg dumbell squats, lunges etc..

Both of us do training splits and hit each muscle group twice throughout the week. We do all the fundamental weight exercises along with ample auxiliary weighted exercise s as well.

Our goals are to push ourselves to become as strong as we can naturally. Like I said no steroid. I personally don't take supplements and my partner takes protein, bcaas and pre workout that's it.