Cheat day? Fasting day?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, I know many people eat right for 6 days a week and then eat whatever kind of junk or fatty foods they want on the 7th day.

Do you guys know anyone that has 5 days healthy eating, 1 day junk eating, and 1 day fasting?

Is that unhealthy? Why or why not?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Unhealthy, big picture likely not. Some people fast one day a week. I toyed around with that before.

I will spare the analysis of asking why.

As long as it's not hurting workouts (if you are doing that) why not.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Breh dont make this shyt too complicated for you,alot of cats will never hit them low low bodyfats ever in their life,and most dudes who want that are competing and trying to do this for a living,long as you doing ya cardio faithfully,getting stronger on the weights and eating decently you gonna look good,unless you just have absolute shyt genetics.

Keep grinding fam:salute:

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
1 cheat day a week won't hurt you.

Eating clean for 6 days and cheating that 7th day is so rewarding. :wow:
Exactly, its all about consistency. 1 cheat days not gonna hurt. Just like someone who cheats for 6 days and has one clean day, that clean day can't amount to all that shyt they were shoveling in those 6 days.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It can hurt you purely on numbers. If you eat enough to create a net balance of zero on your calories then you won't make progress from a cal counting standpoint.

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I can hurt you purely on numbers. If you eat enough to create a net balance of zero on your calories then you won't make progress from a cal counting standpoint.
Unless your daily deficit is low I fell like that's hard to do. Like right now Im averaging -600/day... worst I might do on a cheat day is 1000 over

Trick is to keep fats and liquid calories low. Hard to get 4000 calories a day of actual food

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Unless your daily deficit is low I fell like that's hard to do. Like right now Im averaging -600/day... worst I might do on a cheat day is 1000 over

Trick is to keep fats and liquid calories low. Hard to get 4000 calories a day of actual food

I think it depends. Your approach is still accounting for cals to some degree. I think some people feel they can go full retard on junk and wipe out progress.

It's justa discipline issue at the end of the day. Cheat Meal>Cheat day

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I think it depends. Your approach is still accounting for cals to some degree. I think some people feel they can go full retard on junk and wipe out progress.

It's justa discipline issue at the end of the day. Cheat Meal>Cheat day

I did...:mjcry:

I fukked everything up too.:mjcry:

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
I DONT EAT ALOT OFTEN I HAD TO PROGRAM MYSELF TO EAT 4 MEALS A DAY SINCE I BEEN CUTTING MY THING IS WAS SODA AND LIQUOR CUT THOSE OUT AND ITS HARD FOR ME TO GET 1600 CALORIES A DAY AND I LOVE CHEAT DAYS I GO INSANE WITHOUT IT IM 250 NOW CUTTING FROM 288 IN 2 MONTHS

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I DONT EAT ALOT OFTEN I HAD TO PROGRAM MYSELF TO EAT 4 MEALS A DAY SINCE I BEEN CUTTING MY THING IS WAS SODA AND LIQUOR CUT THOSE OUT AND ITS HARD FOR ME TO GET 1600 CALORIES A DAY AND I LOVE CHEAT DAYS I GO INSANE WITHOUT IT IM 250 NOW CUTTING FROM 288 IN 2 MONTHS

What kind of workouts do you do?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It can hurt you purely on numbers. If you eat enough to create a net balance of zero on your calories then you won't make progress from a cal counting standpoint.

Brehhhh if you eat strictly healthy for 6 days, if a chest day on the 7th ruins you you had to have ate outrageously.

A cheat day for me is like a quart of ice cream, a big bag of chips and like two pizza slices. Not to mention I usually do an hour of cardio before hand, so I'm usually good.

I think dudes gotta be on that Rock chest day where you eat 4 whole pizzas, 20 chocolate peanut butter brownies and 10 blueberry pancakes lol.

A4J3JNeCQAEoicz1.jpg

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Brehhhh if you eat strictly healthy for 6 days, if a chest day on the 7th ruins you you had to have ate outrageously.

A chest day for me is like a quart of ice cream, a big bag of chips and like two pizza slices. Not to mention I usually do an hour of cardio before hand, so I'm usually good.

I think dudes gotta be on that Rock chest day where you eat 4 whole pizzas, 20 chocolate peanut butter brownies and 10 blueberry pancakes lol.

A4J3JNeCQAEoicz1.jpg
It's like I told @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! for people who are dialed and have a good set-up you are right. That said for someone who isn't use to counting or just starting off they can easily blow through the deficit they created with a day of not giving a fark.

Neither of us is wrong.