Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Gotcha fam:wow:

Lenovo ThinkPad T430 14" Laptop 2.6GHz i5-3320M 4GB RAM (Grade B) | eBay

Custom Build Lenovo ThinkPad T430 Laptop i5 Dual-Core Min 2.50GHzB v.WBA | eBay

I put Manjaro on my wife's T430 and it runs like a beast, non SSD and all. Out of all the laptops that are in that price bracket, I would severely go with a Thinkpad because they are built Ford tough and have the standard performance that can easily run Linux.

Now if you want something new'ish:

ASUS Laptop L210 Ultra Thin Laptop, 11.6” HD Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, NumberPad, Windows 10 Home in S Mode
Small but throwing Linux on that jawn will make it a beautiful machine:wow:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Gotcha fam:wow:

Lenovo ThinkPad T430 14" Laptop 2.6GHz i5-3320M 4GB RAM (Grade B) | eBay

Custom Build Lenovo ThinkPad T430 Laptop i5 Dual-Core Min 2.50GHzB v.WBA | eBay

I put Manjaro on my wife's T430 and it runs like a beast, non SSD and all. Out of all the laptops that are in that price bracket, I would severely go with a Thinkpad because they are built Ford tough and have the standard performance that can easily run Linux.

Now if you want something new'ish:

ASUS Laptop L210 Ultra Thin Laptop, 11.6” HD Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, NumberPad, Windows 10 Home in S Mode
Small but throwing Linux on that jawn will make it a beautiful machine:wow:

I had one of those but I'm looking for something with a little more ram and less thicker.

But thanks though if I have to I'll roll with that.

I'm trying not to buy a windows laptop, I already have a chromebook and a windows desktop.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I had one of those but I'm looking for something with a little more ram and less thicker.

But thanks though if I have to I'll roll with that.

I'm trying not to buy a windows laptop, I already have a chromebook and a windows desktop.

:patrice:Under 200 bones...the only thing that I can think of is this:

Dell Latitude E7440 Intel Core i7-4600u 2.1 GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 14" OS:Ubuntu | eBay

This one actually has Linux built into the system and good specs to back it up. Now another one is going to be a bit over but it's if you want a straight up Linux laptop without worrying about starting fresh by trying to get rid of Windows:

14″ PINEBOOK Pro LINUX LAPTOP (ANSI, US Keyboard) | eBay