Chavo Guerrero Speaks On WWE Rewriting History To Benefit Them

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Chavo Guerrero recently shared his thoughts on WWE’s practice of rewriting history. Guerrero with Bill Apter for WrestleBinge and talked about WWE’s well-known tendency to rewrite events to benefit them.

“WWE rewrites — and this is not a bitter thing, just saying what it is — they rewrite wrestling history to really benefit WWE,” Chavo said (per Wrestling Inc. “Let’s say the NFL … the NFL, I don’t care if a player is in a lawsuit with the NFL, or there’s an issue with the player, if that player is deserving of being in the Hall of Fame, they put him in the Hall of Fame.”

He continued, “WWE will only put wrestlers in the Hall of Fame that they are still on good terms with. It’s not like they’re putting people … well some people turn them down, of course. But WWE rewrites wrestling history a little bit to benefit them. That’s just … everybody knows that. Anybody who’s in the business kind of sees that.”

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Chavo Guerrero recently shared his thoughts on WWE’s practice of rewriting history. Guerrero with Bill Apter for WrestleBinge and talked about WWE’s well-known tendency to rewrite events to benefit them.

“WWE rewrites — and this is not a bitter thing, just saying what it is — they rewrite wrestling history to really benefit WWE,” Chavo said (per Wrestling Inc. “Let’s say the NFL … the NFL, I don’t care if a player is in a lawsuit with the NFL, or there’s an issue with the player, if that player is deserving of being in the Hall of Fame, they put him in the Hall of Fame.”

He continued, “WWE will only put wrestlers in the Hall of Fame that they are still on good terms with. It’s not like they’re putting people … well some people turn them down, of course. But WWE rewrites wrestling history a little bit to benefit them. That’s just … everybody knows that. Anybody who’s in the business kind of sees that.”
Well, Chavo...

...the NFL is non-fiction...and run by many owners and has a players union

and the WWE...is FICTION...and run historically by one guy...and has no union

He's comparing Apples to Almonds...I feel like Chavo is historically a low key idiot

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Who gives a fukk what Ja Rule Chavo Guerrero thinks at a time like this? :gucci:

People with the Guerrero name this year batting .000 for positive legacy additions, between him and Vickie talking too much and doing too little. But people without the Guerrero name doing all the work.
How the Mysterios making your family matter more than you though :snoop:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I don't think these wrestlers care about hall of fame that much. It's just when the most random names get there, they all of a sudden feel some type of way for not making it.

That shyt don't even exist. NBA if you're really great they will hang your jersey in rafters and retire your number. No such thing exists in wrestling. Or even a statue outside or inside the famous arena.

Do they even get some wrestlers pension for making to the hall of fame?

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The man is disturbed
Maybe wen he sees he has missed calls and texts he gets flashbacks of benoit and PTSD

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's comparing Apples to Almonds...I feel like Chavo is historically a low key idiot

Go ahead take low key out of it, breh.

Trying to compare the hall of fame process between ANY actual sport and the WWE is something so asinine, any attempt to try to talk through it is required to start with "Wait, are you for real?"

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
WWE’s HOF lost all credibility when they started putting any celebrity that’s willing to wrestle a match in there.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Eh... it's also been a fact that it takes more than just a regular gripe with Vince to prevent you from ever being featured again... i.e. Bret, Warrior, Hogan, Bruno, Steiners, Ventura, Jarrett, etc.- a lot of these dudes at some point, we might have assumed woulda never been back for anything. But I can't say I'd be tryin' to do inductions and spotlights on people who had ongoing lawsuits nshyt either. Maybe after shyt gets worked out, then it can happen, but it'd be kinda weird (for example) to be like "well I know you're part of this thing where you're saying we're liable for your brain damage, but how bout you get on the stage and make a speech for me this year?" :pachaha:

pauljerico

Pro
Supporter
Daps
An organization with over 2 dozen owners organized under a commissioner is not the same as an organization organized under 1 owner who has complete authority

If you piss me off and I own the hall of fame I’m not putting you in there either

:salute:
this.... end of subject