Chavo Guerrero on Dominik Mysterio Using Eddie’s Moves

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
its weird that Chavo thinks Dom using Eddie's move just generates revenue that should be going to Eddie's daughters. When people stop using Eddies moves then people start forgetting about Eddie. It's not some money making tactic or heat generator. Chavito need to be more concerned about that LWO gear.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Which of Eddie's daughters? :francis:
Cause Shaul don't fukk with Vickie and last I heard the youngest was caught in the middle.

Also... how the fukk moves supposed to make money?:stopitslime:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Which of Eddie's daughters? :francis:
Cause Shaul don't fukk with Vickie and last I heard the youngest was caught in the middle.

Also... how the fukk moves supposed to make money?:stopitslime:

Its the other way around. The youngest was allegedly sexually assaulted by the new husband and Shaul is Caught in the middle

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I haven't watched the video yet but Dom was involved in a possibly life ruining storyline as a 5yr old. Behind the scenes they were all like family. I don't see why he can't play up to that shyt. Imagine pretending to be someone's father to generate money. Insinuating you fukked your best friend wife infront of the whole world. fukk chavo... he's known for riding a fake horse, leeching of Eddie and his father being named after coca cola