“Charlotte Flair is the best wrestler in the world. The best of all time!” - Kurt Angle

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Kurt Angle touched upon his favorite female talents in wrestling today, with Mercedes Moné being atop the list outside WWE. However, while praising Mone, Angle also took the opportunity to heap even more praise on a current WWE star, and another one of the Four Horsewomen, alongside Moné, Bayley, and Becky Lynch.

"She's [Moné's] a good one to pick," Angle said. "That would be my favorite female [outside of WWE]. But, I love Charlotte Flair. I think she's the best of all time. I actually think she's the best wrestler in the world overall, I really do. I think Charlotte Flair has had more consistent five-star matches than any other person. She is really, really good. But Sasha Banks, Mercedes, she's awesome too."

If you use quotes in this article, please credit "The Kurt Angle Show" and Wrestling Inc. for the transcription.

AchingEnergeticBadger-size_restricted.gif

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I actually think Chuck is one of the better women's wrestlers in the world, but due to how the E booked her and people downplaying her to up the value of people like Sasha (who are obviously better) she actually gets underrated by most people on the net....

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think she's good. She's always been good. But Asuka/Kana was having insane matches when she was getting trained. Silly.