Charlize Theron Confirms That ATOMIC BLONDE 2 Is In Development

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
Atomic Blonde star Charlize Theron recently admitted in an interview at the San Francisco Film Festival that there is indeed a sequel to the Cold war-set, spy-thriller in the works. Check it out...

Charlize Theron recently confirmed that a sequel to her neon-drenched 2017 spy thriller, Atomic Blonde, is moving forward.

Atomic Blonde, set in Berlin during the waning days of the Cold War, starred Theron as determined British agent Lorraine Broughton. The plot involved Broughton having to protect a man named Spyglass from agents out to kill him. Ultimately, the film had little to do with spy-related plotting, as many had assumed, and everything to do with action - for which it was praised.

According to Theron herself, who dropped the news while speaking at the San Francisco Film Festival this weekend, there is indeed a sequel in the works. The actress was discussing the incredible amount of work that went into crafting the first film's intense fight sequences. As Theron simply put it:

We're working on a sequel.
ScreenRant spoke with Atomic Blonde director David Leitch shortly before the release of the first film. Leitch said they were more than willing to craft more adventures with Charlize Theron's character.

I think all the creative involved want to do more adventures with Lorraine, and we're just hoping that the audience responds. I think it's all, at the end of the day, show business, so if people want to come out and see this movie and support the female protagonist and action movies with a woman lead, then maybe we'll get to make more of these. That's the hope, man.
The film was no-doubt similar to John Wick, both in concept, as well as performing along the same lines financially and critically. John Wick 2 was was an even bigger success, hopefully we'll see the same from Atomic Blonde 2.

ATOMIC BLONDE Star Charlize Theron Confirms That A Sequel Is Indeed In Development

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Was the first even a hit?:dwillhuh: its amazing we are living in times where box office takings are at an all time low and they are green lighting flix nobody asked for:mindblown:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love me some Charlize:takedat: but way make a sequel to this shyt:beli:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
aside from getting teh set/setting right..(and fight scenes), everything else was basura...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I tried to watch Atomic Blonde but turned it off halfway through. It was horrendously dull and I could see the plot was going to be completely convoluted