Charleston White on TV teaching cacs how to properly beat a blacc man with a baton

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I KNOW... you nyggas about to come up in here HELLA Angry and shyt as usual...

But I may be hard to see but he is STILL Trolling! (Looks like he might start doing a lil Grifting, now)

Don't let him get to you, that's what he wants.

:manny:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of thecolis favorites.

"He might be c00ning,but he says some real shyt sometimes:mjgrin:"

@Matt504 ,give them an inch and they take a mile. This is what happens when you enable c00ns. We have to do better:respect:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I was with him when he was talking pocketknives
4171917g-T4-BCkq-Z.png
but this b*stard always takes shyt too far

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:francis:Not surprised very on brand bro is basically a real life Boondocks character embarrassing

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

But I may be hard to see but he is STILL Trolling! (Looks like he might start doing a lil Grifting, now)

Its all just to drive engagement which leads to impressions which leads to whatever commerce he’s trying to do. Data will show that mfs mentioned his name 500k times this month, the intention don’t even matter.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

You stupid motherfukker his "trolling" is being used by right wing racist crackers to condition dumb poor Black people.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Its all just to drive engagement which leads to impressions which leads to whatever commerce he’s trying to do. Data will show that mfs mentioned his name 500k times this month, the intention don’t even matter.
Exactly...looks like the play NOW is him circulating fox News types... Their gonna get him on ... he's gonna say some crazy stuff...the white people gonna play along and hype him up to say the shyt THEY cant, views will be up ...