Ci5Xt.jpg

:deadrose:

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
wow this is getting worst he got beaten up by gay dudes :wtf:

Right now I'm at Corpy's crib. Choppin it up. I really miss my girl. I talk to her whenever I can. I'm thirsty as all get out, and that has nothing to do with talking to my girl.

Got jumped by some flamin' fakkits near Webster Hall Thursday night. Mad at me because I'm, quite Biblically, homophobic. Despite the MAGICAL night I had with ...Dilla, George and Jack, I still had to scrap it out. First of all, one of these homos was starting a fight with a woman. He spit in her face and flexed at her like he was going to backhand her. So I intervened. You don't hit a woman. Period. And he SPIT on her. So I walked over and checked him. "Homie, why you spit on her, b?" He was like "That's my bytch, yo! I can do what I want to her, bro!"

fukk outta here. Called him p*ssy and walked off. He calls his peoples from out the restaurant. Another homo who I had to check about 10 minutes before walked up to me like he was they leader, so I swung on him first. He was dundone. Then the other's grabbed me, punched me, and ironically, kicked the areas in my back which were hurting me for ages. shyt felt crazy good. Oh man. shyt felt sooooo mean. nikkas was really kicking my knots, yo. Anyway, I got up, cracked all them nikkas, they ran (yo, I made nikkas run?!), and I got walked to the hospital. I miss my nikka Bred (George), Dilla wylded (Mav?) and Jack is Jack (CYANIDE!!!!!, for those long term readers). Cyanide, the beef is very simple. My exhales were your inhales. And that shyt BOTHERED me.

Still thinking about and missing my girl. I HOPE she's okay. I'm stalking her ass today. Online and PsyLike.

I'm going through what I'm going through because I stand for something. For no other reason. Worse comes to, I'm probably gonna have to go to mommington's again. A miracle mile? Me and Astro could move into King Corpy's castle. (the entire world stares at Corpy). I'll ask him, but I'd rather put public pressure on him to (a) promote "Money, Hoes and Flows" and (b) let you know how awesome of a guy he is.

Another afternoon of loving J Dilla. I wanna find some appropriate Dilla to listen to this morning. I'm so proud of my self for my new skill.... lol and you ain't gonna know about it.

Some little homo said ladies don't listen to my music. I have 100% right to disagree, and I can, but if ladies aren't listening, why continue?

You dudes don't buy records. Ladies actually spend time with me. MAJOR difference. Spend time with me, as in, hang out with me, romance, sex, or not.

I'm hungry now. I need some food. Sugar water, then my adventure.

http://thelastcharleshamiltonblog.blogspot.ca/2012/05/another-day-at-corpys.html

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
ironically, kicked the areas in my back which were hurting me for ages. shyt felt crazy good. Oh man. shyt felt sooooo mean. nikkas was really kicking my knots, yo.
:dwillhuh: