Chappelle @ Radio City Night 5: Chris Rock, Amy Schumer, Kevin Hart & more

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin Hart, Chris Rock, Jeff Ross and Amy Schumer Join Dave Chappelle at Radio City Music Hall
By Bill Tressler on August 6, 2017

Screen-Shot-2017-08-06-at-10.39.10-PM-640x506.png

On Saturday night, Dave Chappelle began an unprecedented month-long residency at New York City’s famed Radio City Music Hall. As if a month of Chappelle at the legendary venue isn’t enough of a big deal, Chappelle will also be joined for each performance by a rotating cast of iconic musicians and comedians that includes Erykah Badu, Ali Wong, Yasiin Bey (the artist formerly known as Mos Def), Lauryn Hill, Trevor Noah, Leslie Jones and a host of to-be-announced surprise guests. For those more interested in comedy over music, however, last night’s roster might have been the best lineup of the month.

Chappelle was scheduled to perform with fellow legends of the stage Chris Rock and Jeff Ross on Saturday night, but they also brought in two other surprise comics to make sure everyone truly got their money’s worth. Comedy Central’s Amy Schumer took to the stage before Rock did his set, and later on, none other than Kevin Hart came out to do a set before Chappelle. By all accounts, it was an epic night of comedy that we can all shamelessly admit we’re jealous of for not seeing for ourselves.

You can see a few pictures of the crew together from last night below:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Damn I didn't know they let Yasiin Bey back in the country. That's what's up.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Damn I didn't know they let Yasiin Bey back in the country. That's what's up.
I saw him at Kennedy Center on New Years. I thought he'd be washed but, it was probably my favorite show of the year :wow:.

Yasiin takes no loses....except for Child Support :ufdup: