Changing Desk where you can’t see Ass no more UNAPPRECIATION thread

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
The company I work at is kinda new and still gettin things off the ground. It’s like 75% Black (60% of that Black Women 25-50 :blessed:) so it’s plenty older fine women
This is like the 5th time I changed desks in 6 months :gucci:
The last desk I had my back turned away from the bytches and had to turn around strategically to see ass pass:sadcam: now I can’t see over the top of my cubicle :mindblown: it’s like they doing this shyt on purpose
How am I supposed to be motivated to work in this environment? :francis:
Should I go to HR or what brehs? :beli:

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Get a periscope.

l_periscope_newest.jpg

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
The company I work at is kinda new and still gettin things off the ground. It’s like 75% Black (60% of that Black Women 25-50 :blessed:) so it’s plenty older fine women
This is like the 5th time I changed desks in 6 months :gucci:
The last desk I had my back turned away from the bytches and had to turn around strategically to see ass pass:sadcam: now I can’t see over the top of my cubicle :mindblown: it’s like they doing this shyt on purpose
How am I supposed to be motivated to work in this environment? :francis:
Should I go to HR or what brehs? :beli:
You know them women can tell when your looking at their ass right

Caribbean lover

All Star
Daps
this is thread is hilarious thanks for the laugh guys:russ:. op drop a pen or pencil when they walk as your excuse to look around

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
op drop a pen or pencil when they walk as your excuse to look around

Female Co-worker #1: Girl... have you ever noticed that whenever a women walks pass Tyrone he's always dropping something on the floor and then trying look at your ass?

Female Co -worker #2: Hell yeah I noticed that shyt! That nikka got you too?

Female Co-worker #1: Yeah.. that nasty muthafukka got me too. The other day I felt like someone was watching me and I turned around and that nikka had a damn periscope! I'm telling HR tomorrow!