Chaka Khan Appreciation Thread

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm_cFzVAoo8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm_cFzVAoo8[/ame]

MJ swagging on bytches :wow:

The uploader doesn't have part 3 Sorry :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn0lo3dWHJ4]Chaka Khan Studio Vocal Range:[F2-B5][Note By Note] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
a0yqua.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her catalog with Rufus and then her own is among the best. That voice, those classic songs and albums are just legendary. :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Uncle swear up and down he hit that back in the early 80's.Said he was walking down the street in Hollywood and she pulled up on him in a Corvette.

I didn't ask for details because the shyt seemed so far fetched.He also told me he tried to get with Jody Watley when he was dance partners with her on Soul Train, but she was more into women.

I don't know what to say about the nikka.He's hardly around.Typical Hollywood nikka I guess:yeshrug:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My Uncle swear up and down he hit that back in the early 80's.Said he was walking down the street in Hollywood and she pulled up on him in a Corvette.

I didn't ask for details because the shyt seemed so far fetched.He also told me he tried to get with Jody Watley when he was dance partners with her on Soul Train, but she was more into women.

I don't know what to say about the nikka.He's hardly around.Typical Hollywood nikka I guess:yeshrug:

:comeon:

Chaka was busy having threesomes with Ike Turner

I know Natalie Cole was a hooker back in the day though

Binary

Banned
Daps
:to: this is my shyt :ohlawd:

Okay, I was a little weird growing up. I wasn't into the popular stuff too much and I'd take my oldies and listen. I always listen to Chaka Khan.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

Chaka was busy having threesomes with Ike Turner

I know Natalie Cole was a hooker back in the day though

It's funny you say that because he claims that he's good friends with her.

Said they were in the same drug rehab(he was addicted to heroin) together in the mid 80's.

He said she was one of the worst patients in the ward.Always crying and having nervous break downs and shyt.

He told me Tommy Davidson was there, to.According to unk, Tommy was GONE off that shyt.Unk said he was still a fool, though.He LOL and go "TOMMY" every time he see him on TV.

He told me he was neighbors with Lisa from the Cosby Show.......she was gone off that shyt to.All she used to do is smoke that shyt, play with her dog, and stay in the house and cry all day.He told me you could hear her crying all up the street.

Them Hollywood nikkaz, man:merchant:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's funny you say that because he claims that he's good friends with her.

Said they were in the same drug rehab(he was addicted to heroin) together in the mid 80's.

He said she was one of the worst patients in the ward.Always crying and having nervous break downs and shyt.

He told me Tommy Davidson was there, to.According to unk, Tommy was GONE off that shyt.Unk said he was still a fool, though.He LOL and go "TOMMY" every time he see him on TV.

He told me he was neighbors with Lisa from the Cosby Show.......she was gone off that shyt to.All she used to do is smoke that shyt, play with her dog, and stay in the house and cry all day.He told me you could hear her crying all up the street.

Them Hollywood nikkaz, man:merchant:

Yeah these hollywood cats are just like regular people. shyt is crazy.

Whitney was always said to have actually met Bobby Brown in a rehab clinic and not that bullshyt about meeting for the first time at the Soul Train awards like its some fairytale.

Now that recent review her brother gave on Oprah days ago with Cissy shows the fact even more since he admitted(her brother) it was him who got her on it early on in the 80s.

While dumb black women(women in general) were running around being naive actually thinking she was an angel and never on anything before Bobby because "her voice was good" :wtf:

These folks probably all got on it all around the same time

Not surprised about Natalie. Some people just wear their heart on their sleeves and are easy as hell to read.

:lawd:

Btw Yall Know Chaka has a sister who is a singer too?

:jawalrus:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Chaka's Sister "Taka Boom"