Cereal and juice

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn breh :sadbron: shyt is real tonight. Didn't have time to get a car and go grocery shopping. Just poured some cereal into a cup of florida orange juice.

Eddielongcrying.gif

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You can't be serious. Is there something wrong with enjoying the cereal as a dry snack and then drinking the juice afterwards?

You bored.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:heh: I remember one time when I was like 10-11 years old and I put water in my cereal because I heard it on Friday. It was a Saturday morning and Recess was about to come on (:lawd::ohlawd:), and my bike got stolen the day before so I wouldn't made it back into to watch my sh!t. I put extra sugar in that gabbage hoping it wouldn't taste bad :snoop:

Man, I took one spoonful of that sh!t and flipped the f*ck out like

tg466g.gif

Never again

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
The worst is when you're trying to eat your cereal somewhere other than the kitchen.. Like when a show is on.. Then you almost drop it everywhere while you're going up or down the stairs

Once you've recoiled from the shock of almost dropping it your cereal has already gone all soggy and shyt and you can't even eat it anymore

:wow::sadcam:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. but have yall tried that new almond milk
Its great on its own but if you eat it with cereal something amazing happens.
Tried it the other day, I mean the shyt looks like a normal bowl of cereal but doesnt taste like it, its like eating cereal in High Definition.
You can taste the difference

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The worst is when you're trying to eat your cereal somewhere other than the kitchen.. Like when a show is on.. Then you almost drop it everywhere while you're going up or down the stairs

Once you've recoiled from the shock of almost dropping it your cereal has already gone all soggy and shyt and you can't even eat it anymore

:wow::sadcam:

I started gettin' this off brand cereal after I tasted it one day and it tasted better than the original Fruity Pebbles. Problem is that this sh!t goes soggy after damn near 2 bites :scusthov:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tried it the other day, I mean the shyt looks like a normal bowl of cereal but doesnt taste like it, its like eating cereal in High Definition.

Vanilla Almond Breeze brehs

yogieats+003.JPG

:noah: :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yea I mess with that a lot. I sometimes make my own Almond/Cashew Milk.

But damn, that juice/cereal was not wassup.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
when I was a kid and stayed at my grandma's crib. I remember eating cheerios or honey nut cheerios with OJ cuz they didn't have milk. actually, I remember that I thought it tasted really good :ahh:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

:laff: