Central and South American "immigration".

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Crazy to realize, but whenever white folks feel like they're going to be a minority in this country all they got to do is open the borders up a little. Europe is nowhere near the stronghold the Americas are.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Fun Fact: most slaves also went to the caribbean, central and especially south america, NOT north america. Only 1/7 slaves came to the mainland US/Canada.
Makes sense, most of Black Argentines were decimated via genocidal campaigns.

And this happened way more than people think.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Is this chart saying the population of these places are "that" percentage of white on average or saying that "that percentage" of the population have some form of European ancestry?

I'm reading it as the second one.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Is this chart saying the population of these places are "that" percentage of white on average or saying that "that percentage" of the population have some form of European ancestry?

I'm reading it as the second one.
Pretty sure the 2nd one: genetic European.

That said, I wouldn't doubt they're basically hand-in-hand: countries with more white genetics will have and attract more white people.

Also, that Southern tip of Argentina/Chile is quite close to Antartica. The colder climate there probably is an attraction.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
what moron made this map?

why the fukk would you use a dark brown and a dark blue as the extremes? its hard to differentiate those colors for me. it makes the map USELESS

yes i have poor vision. but damn. did they not give this shyt a final lookover first?

:flabbynsick:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
??
Because of the legacy of colonialism, I'd imagine that the high Euro concentrated people of those countries hold more wealth than those with more Original Nations and/or African blood. And are less likely to take the modern migration patterns and waves that are in the headlines.