Caught in the wild grass like a Pokemon. (Public Sex)

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Any adventurous types in here?
Last night I got caught getting my corn shucked by the misses. I've fukked outside, in public, in the wild, lots of places. But this was the first time I literally got caught with my pants down. :snoop:

I live in an apartment building, the lady came over, family was home. We went to the stairwell to do the dance. Swear everytime it gets better. Im slaying it like Daeneris' dragons. Couple floors down, we hear someone hit the stairs to the floor above. We freeze up like we like but then get back to it.

We're a bit more prepared for when the same person heads back downstairs.. All in all, that was probably que to relocate, but I don't take breaks from my work. :troll:

so now we on verse two of the slip n slide sonada. She looking like she's seeing the pearly gates :ohlawd: I feel cruel cause I must be :deadhorse: the puss. She starts to work me off. Like..... work. I'm hard to get off. she musta put in a good halfhour to 45 mins of jaw work. Idk how she keeps up with me :ohlawd: I was prlly never gunna finish, but I like to test the hypothesis in full.

So I'm there, dikk looking swole and bruised, slight tint of purple I'm getting that work. When the door opens on our floor, the top btw. And security just walks in like :ld:

I immediatly pull up my pants, as I'm facing him like my dikk was gunna poke dudes eye out :weirdo: Girl is like "uhh, can you clothes the door, I need to put on my clothes"

He shuts it. She gets dressed. We bolt for the door and make a Sly Cooper escape down the hallway, other stairs, elevator, stairs, outside. Yeesh.

I ask her if she seen the security guard, and she described him as this dude I know.

Dude caught glimpse of the Tauros in the Safari Zone catching a headbutt from a Mew. :snoop: We prolly gonna laugh about this later tho :russ:

Anyone else get caught in the act in a place you shouldn't be?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I hit it in public places like a Blastoise.
@charmander must weigh in on this post. :myman:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
not gonna get into details but recently my boss walked in the office while i was fukking a student..... luckily i had it planned out on what to do when she hears that door open :whew:

she gets a thrill outta taking risks though, had me fukking her in the bushes in mid day right by my office... :smh: check da profile...