Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
downloadImageFile_ubc.php

:wow:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Why are you consistently robbing threads from other forums, man?

Thats kinda sad, no?

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
???

Its from twitter dumbass cac

Look at your last thread about them mcstruggle macs. Robbed from the bodybuilding forum. If dudes took time to google your thread - why should my business cater towards the black community, they will find that you robbed that, too.

I am not trying to embarrass you here. You are a relatively smart yound chap. Invest your time in something a little bit more worthwhile than gaining daps on an internet fora.

Stop playing the business man on here, and instead, become one.

Daps wont pay your bills.

:wtf:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Look at your last thread about them mcstruggle macs. Robbed from the bodybuilding forum. If dudes took time to google your thread - why should my business cater towards the black community, they will find that you robbed that, too.

I am not trying to embarrass you here. You are a relatively smart yound chap. Invest your time in something a little bit more worthwhile than gaining daps on an internet fora.

Stop playing the business man on here, and instead, become one.

Daps wont pay your bills.

:wtf:

You just embarassed your own damn self cuz im not the one who made the thread u fagggot ass wacc ass alias:why:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
You just embarassed your own damn self cuz im not the one who made the thread u fagggot ass wacc ass alias:why:

I know that you didnt make the original thread - you robbed it from forums elsewhere.

Look. I was giving you some friendly advice - I dont really care a jot. Stay browsing other forums and rob threads from them. Then swap 'em over here for daps. No interest in beefing with you.

I was actually paying you a backhanded compliment, telling you that for a young buck - you are relatively smart and have some potential.

If you focus on becoming an entrepreneur, instead of pretending to be one - you may actually become one.:blessed: