Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
For thousands of years, cats have been regarded as mysterious creatures with supernatural powers. A common theme in witch trials was that of a strange cat which would enter a household at night to attack babies or smother sleepers. This theme was reinforced by confessions of actual witches. Some claimed to be able to shapeshift into the form of cats in order to reach their victims.

According to The Fawne, by John Marston (c. 1575-1634), "A hag whose lies shoot poison--that has become an old witch, and is now turning into a gib-cat" (Wedeck 160). (A gib-cat is a neutered male cat.)

In one trial, Demenge Thiriat had told a story about how he awakened, felt there was someone else in his bedroom. He heard voices he thought were those of Marion Arnoulx and Barbeline Mareschal, but when his wife lit a candle the room was empty and the door locked. :merchant:

Both suspects later confessed that they had entered the room in the form of cats, after Persin, their master, had stripped them naked and rubbed them with grease. They squeezed painfully through the shutters to enter the room, then were transformed back into their normal shape in order to put a poisoned grain in Demenge's mouth; when he awoke, Persin hastily converted them back into feline form so that they could make good their escape. (Briggs 109).

In 1427, a woman claimed to have murdered thirty children by sucking their blood. :damn:

She confessed to Bernardino of Sienna of having anointed herself, and although appearing unchanged to others, of believing herself to have transformed into a cat. With satisfaction, Bernardino reported this woman had been burned as a witch (Kieckhefer 194-195).

In the seventeenth century, Isobel Gowdie revealed the formula by which she turned herself into a cat and back into a woman again. To change into a cat, she would say the following three times:

"I shall goe intill ane catt,
With sorrow, and sych, and a blak shott;
And I sall goe in the Divellis nam,
Ay will I com hom againe
."

To change back into her human form, she would say the following three times:

"Catt, catt, God send thee a blak shott.
I am in a cattis liknes just now,
Bot I sal be in a womanis liknes ewin now.
Catt, catt, God send thee a blak shott
" (Wedeck 165)."

Cats as Familiars
cats_a1.jpg
By the mid- to late 1500s, cats had emerged as classic familiars. Since familiars often acted as a cipher for a witch's own anger and desires, the explicit sexual nature of a cat tied in well with the sexual desires of a witch. In 1566, during one of the very first English witch trials, Elizabeth Francis of Hatfield Peverel admitted her grandmother had

counselled her to renounce God and His word, and to give of her blood to Satan (as she termed it) which to delivered [to] her in the likeness of a white spotted cat, and taught her to feed said cat with bread and milk, and she did so. Also she taught her to call it by the name of Satan, and to keep it in a basket.

Notice how Catset recently made a mockery about how a Dog was trying to inform the world about the benefits of bread :mjpls:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/this-dog-has-a-ted-talk-dwillhuh.735518/#post-35056538

And its the dumbest shyt I ever seen :laff:

Droolset almost had a massive W, but let it slip away discussing bread :laff:

c0a142c58fed266d13736672688235e6.jpg

:lawd:

Catset wants the world to stay ignorant about the evil nature of Cats and their link to you know who :mjpls:

Look how this cat is preventing this man from praying to Allah.

"14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve."- 2 Corinthians 11:14 &15

Catset ain't nothing but a bunch of Bishop TD Fakes :ohlawd:

evil-cats-demons-summoning-satan-27-58d27247e2075__605.gif

:Scurred1:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All cac blasphemy. Cats were revered by several cultures loooong before this bullshyt. :camby:

Most of those same cultures also practised human sacrifice and many rites and rituals you will find taught today in occultism and satanism