Cats Always On The Job

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
you know when cats are scared they get big and puff up?
they do that to look bigger to scare off potential predators
also in the cold furry animals get their furr to become more erect to allow for better insulation during the cold, so it traps heat better between furs.

Humans got that too, it's what we call goosebumps.
Because if you shave a goose it's gonna look like its full of bumps
But the interesting thing is that goosebumps happen because of the arrector pili muscles in our bodies, and the thing is that these muscles are vestigial.
That means its serves no purpose.....anymore.
It's leftover shyt we got in our body from our previous evolutionary selves, but through the course of evolution we don't need these anymore, but we still have them, then they are called vestigial.
Like the appendix for example, and the end of our tailbone we got a vestigial structure there too from when we used to have tails.
Evolutionary biology is so damn interesting man...

I just smoked a blunt of some crazy shyt i'm so zoned out and thinking at another philosphical level mannnnn.....

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Cat owners are so filthy 🤢🤮. I done told yall how they let them domestic skunks run through their kitchens and hop all over the counters.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Cat owners are so filthy 🤢🤮. I done told yall how they let them domestic skunks run through their kitchens and hop all over the counters.
cody_countersurfingPIC00003.jpg.optimal.jpg

:camby:

go paint your nails cupcake