Catfish moving to gaming now?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Forget dating sites. These catfish utilizing all avenues to reach you. Anyone have any random friend adds like this? Who's account is this? :mjpls:

SNgBguA.jpg

u9jUXns.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I've seen it on XBOX and PS4.
Obvious spam. Just block, delete, keep it movin.
It seems Nintendo is the only company out here looking out for the safety of gamers word to @Hiphoplives4eva .
Lame voice chat app makes it too much of a hassle to bother people with, and the lack of messaging system makes it impossible to receive spam on my switch. :banderas:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was Sitting On The Couch Wattching TV With My Girl And A Message Pops Up On The TV From XBOX That I Have A Message

I Know She's Like :usure:

I'm Like Let Me Look At It, Right Now, In Front Of Her Cause I Don't Talk To Anyone On There Anyway AT ALL lol

Open It Up And It's A Message Saying "Hey There :smile:"

The fukk!?:damn:

lol Luckily She Didn't Make A Deal Of It I Think She Knew It Was Some Kinda Spam

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Was Sitting On The Couch Wattching TV With My Girl And A Message Pops Up On The TV From XBOX That I Have A Message

I'm Like Let Me Look At It, Right Now, In Front Of Her Cause I Don't Talk To Anyone On There Anyway AT ALL lol

lol Luckily She Didn't Make A Deal Of It I Think She Knew It Was Some Kinda Spam

"I find it funny that..." :usure:

@KologeroBx :

tenor.gif

:mjlol:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

:whew: