Catching up Vol 1. JBL title run

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I'm making this series, because I missed out on so much from 02'-13. I want to hear y'all opinions on past history

I found out JBL was a WWE champion 2years ago
I was
:mindblown:like how dafuc dat happen?

Break it down for a Coli breh

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I just remember I stopped watching for a month or something and he came back looking different , I didn't even know it was Bradshaw , he was a very good heel but I didn't really care for that stable at all it seemed random as fukk

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I think he went to the Mexican border during the Eddie fued , forgot if it was for the title , just remember Eddie bleeding alot

Daps
Reppin
SN1
This is just off the top of my head so I might have missed a few details but basically...

- After Wrestlemania 20, Paul Heyman (GM of Smackdown) put the APA in a match with tag champions Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty. If APA loses, their fired.

- APA loses. Heyman says he meant to say that just Faarooq would be fired. Faarooq is fired and retires.

- Bradshaw comes out a week or two later in a suit talking about how rich he is, how he's on FOX news, etc

- Kurt Angle (new Smackdown GM) holds a "Greatest American" contest where the winner faces Eddie (WWE Champion) at Great American Bash

- JBL is chosen as the "Greatest American" and faces Eddie in a texas bullrope match. Eddie is initially announced as the winner as he touched all four corners to win the match. Kurt Angle comes out and says JBL is the winner because his back or elbow or something touched the corner before Eddie.

- JBL holds the title for almost a year almost always cheating to win against Eddie, Undertaker, Booker T, Big Show, and a few others until losing to Cena at Wrestlemania 21.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is just off the top of my head so I might have missed a few details but basically...

- After Wrestlemania 20, Paul Heyman (GM of Smackdown) put the APA in a match with tag champions Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty. If APA loses, their fired.

- APA loses. Heyman says he meant to say that just Faarooq would be fired. Faarooq is fired and retires.

- Bradshaw comes out a week or two later in a suit talking about how rich he is, how he's on FOX news, etc

- Kurt Angle (new Smackdown GM) holds a "Greatest American" contest where the winner faces Eddie (WWE Champion) at Great American Bash

- JBL is chosen as the "Greatest American" and faces Eddie in a texas bullrope match. Eddie is initially announced as the winner as he touched all four corners to win the match. Kurt Angle comes out and says JBL is the winner because his back or elbow or something touched the corner before Eddie.

- JBL holds the title for almost a year almost always cheating to win against Eddie, Undertaker, Booker T, Big Show, and a few others until losing to Cena at Wrestlemania 21.
Thx man.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Breh the only significant things that happened from 02-13 were the brand split, HHH and Evolution dominating Raw, and the rise of John Cena. :yeshrug:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh the only significant things that happened from 02-13 were the brand split, HHH and Evolution dominating Raw, and the rise of John Cena. :yeshrug:
I want touch on Punk rise
The shield
Ziggler come up
Eddie & Jeff Hardy title reigns
Benoit before & after u knots
Edge
Etc...

I just want to touch on the best of best runs or fuk ups during that era. :manny:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I want touch on Punk rise
The shield
Ziggler come up
Eddie & Jeff Hardy title reigns
Benoit before & after u knots
Edge
Etc...

I just want to touch on the best of best runs or fuk ups during that era. :manny:

Yeah I was half-joking, a lot of shyt did happen those years, but I feel they will be forgotten by time. :francis: