Castlevania: Nocturne (Netflix Series) | Season 2 To Release January 2025

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
"Castlevania: Nocturne follows Richter, a descendant of the Belmont family, popularized in the iconic Symphony of Night and Blood of Rondo Castlevania games."

The series is led by showrunner Kevin Kolde and Creator/Writer Clive Bradley and produced by Project 51 Productions with production services provided by Powerhouse Animation.

FU6LMk1VEAAQWFX

FU6LMzBUYAExCdc

FU6LNXlUsAIdN_M

EDIT:
Teaser Trailer:

Main Trailer:

Last edited:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:noah: from the 2 best games in the whole series rondo of blood and symphony of the night. If it anything like the other series its going to be piff and alucard should return for this around the 2nd season.

I just actually started playing a new sotn run this time the saturn version translated and patched to correct some slowdown and loading times and glitches. And i got the original rondo of blood for pc engine on cue lawwwwwd so much better than the wack snes rip off.

Been :eat: good of that raspberry pi

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Saint Germain saw alotta trippy shyt in the infinite corridor...but one image was a group of people running towards what appeared to be a golden pyramid..... it was never explained but I have a feeling it was some future protagonists of another Castlevania story.......

He also saw a fukking mech too so who knows if any of that is connected:yeshrug:

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unlikely with Trevor and Sypha, this will place around the time of the French Revolution (1780s), the Trevor's timeline was (1450s).

Alucard I can see for sure.
Sucks thst alucard’s friendship with Trevor and Sypha is ultimately tragic since they are human and will die while he is essentially immortal and will continue to roam the earth