Cassidy Campbell is the funniest YouTube prankster

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:No doubt he was the truth at one point. He was the pioneer of using the gangsta persona as a prank and those pranks are ATG status. The best shyt was when he was one the west coast and 95% of the black women was going for it. I think he even got 3 black girls to flash him and another was willing to fukk him in the car. I remember this one black woman who was fine as fukk, the type to reject 99% of nikkas, yet she was on this nikka's jock. Those videos alone put him in my top 5 GOAT youtube pranksters.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:mjlol:No doubt he was the truth at one point. He was the pioneer of using the gangsta persona as a prank and those pranks are ATG status. The best shyt was when he was one the west coast and 95% of the black women was going for it. I think he even got 3 black girls to flash him and another was willing to fukk him in the car. I remember this one black woman who was fine as fukk, the type to reject 99% of nikkas, yet she was on this nikka's jock. Those videos alone put him in my top 5 GOAT youtube pranksters.
:deadmanny:

I don’t expect coli nikkas to like him they too fake militant

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
SaCha been doing it B4 YouTube exist

You may remember him from such movies as borat Talladega knights and other classics