Cars you refuse to cut it up with .

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know how it starts, you’re cutting it up by yourself and someone decides to get in on the action
:unimpressed:

No minivans
Kias
Hyundai
Base C class
Base 3 series

Your car gotta look like it has some bite for me to even consider.

Anyone have a no go list? 🤔

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
K5s have alot of zip. Must not have no driving skills. Nissan Muranos can definitely zip as well. Rav 4s. Trash is like Chevy Cruz..Ford Fiesta...im sick of Challengers and Chargers. Its getting boring for me to keep dusting them on the street..free way...rich neighborhoods. They cant see me. I be laughing at anybody in any truck that try to blast off. Its not even fair for them...lol

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
K5s have alot of zip. Must not have no driving skills. Nissan Muranos can definitely zip as well. Rav 4s. Trash is like Chevy Cruz..Ford Fiesta...im sick of Challengers and Chargers. Its getting boring for me to keep dusting them on the street..free way...rich neighborhoods. They cant see me. I be laughing at anybody in any truck that try to blast off. Its not even fair for them...lol

Don't sleep on a GMC Syclone/Ford Lightning/Harley Davidson F-150; it's rare you'll find one stock these days; you might end up getting dusted by a 500+ hp truck :sas2: :mjlol:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

Card Holder

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
i'll generally give anyone the smoke, unless they really got no business messing with me