Carrying a katana as a fashion accessory

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
I was thinking of taking sword fighting lessons for protection just in case I get in a fight. I think having a katana or wooden sword with me at all times would be look hard as fukk plus if you get a nice one you could probably pull bytches with it. I'd be in street wear with a katana on my shoulder looking fly as fukk. What are your thoughts on this?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I was thinking of taking sword fighting lessons for protection just in case I get in a fight. I think having a katana or wooden sword with me at all times would be look hard as fukk plus if you get a nice one you could probably pull bytches with it. I'd be in street wear with a katana on my shoulder looking fly as fukk. What are your thoughts on this?
Are you trolling?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Nah, Breh. That would be literal p*ssy repellent, an actual "scaring the hoes" outfit.
Use that money to buy an LLC instead.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
Nah, Breh. That would be literal p*ssy repellent, an actual "scaring the hoes" outfit.
Use that money to buy an LLC instead.
What bytch doesn't wanna feel protected? You would think a chick would feel extra safe knowing you could protect her

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
What bytch doesn't wanna feel protected? You would think a chick would feel extra safe knowing you could protect her
If you're a stand up man & carry yourself as such, she'll feel protected. If you walk around dressed like Afro Samurai, all she'll see is a

Stranger Things GIF

Last edited:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
This man gonna decapitate somebody's kid working at Burger King cause he had a bad day and they didn't say hello before he placed his order

Or worse

"Bytch u gotta job. Why I gotta pay for half of this Wingstop? U worthless off with your head"

:mjlol:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
If you want to look like a Anime obsessed niqqa nerd then go for it
PP8z6U4.png