Carowinds

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Any of y'all ever been? I've been to other theme parks (Cedar Pointe) but as a child, I was wondering if this shyt was still fun as an adult. I'm thinking about hitting that bytch up before the end of the summer since it's close to wear I live and shyt.

Also, does anybody know if you can just buy a ticket and then use it for any day or are the date specific? And where can I get the cheapest tickets from?

Obviously I know this ain't exactly the right forum to ask some of these questions, but I've been Googling this shyt for like an hour and the only links that are coming up are from 2008 and shyt.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Any of y'all ever been? I've been to other theme parks (Cedar Pointe) but as a child, I was wondering if this shyt was still fun as an adult. I'm thinking about hitting that bytch up before the end of the summer since it's close to wear I live and shyt.

Also, does anybody know if you can just buy a ticket and then use it for any day or are the date specific? And where can I get the cheapest tickets from?

Obviously I know this ain't exactly the right forum to ask some of these questions, but I've been Googling this shyt for like an hour and the only links that are coming up are from 2008 and shyt.
Used to go as a kid but it's been a minute. I'm pretty sure a daily pass is good for any single day up until the season ends.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I haven't been in about 2-3 years but the last time I went the park was twice as big and so much new shyt was added. Water park, kids area, new rides....Oh I also went after 4pm and only paid half price. I had a blast, be prepared to walk and wear comfortable shoes and clothes

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
"the only theme park that overlaps two states....N.C. and S.C." ..... that's the trivia you learn about Carowinds in 4th or 5th Grade N.C. Geography class ...... never been though :beli: