Cardio Challenge

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
This month for 31 days straight I'm gonna just do cardio exercises and no weights.

Everyday will be a different exercise.

Obviously, there will be days that I do exercises that are more taxing than others but the end goal is to get shredded.

I'm mixing HIIT, LIIT, steady state cardio, keto, 24/48-hour fasts, intermittent fasting and saunas together.

I wanna see my abs again.:flabbynsick:

Wish me luck.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
What’s your current weight and height?
Fat, stocky and tall.:dame:

Nah, I'm 6'1, stocky as fukk so my muscle mass is still there I just need to cut. I got flabby n sick these past few years.:sadcam:

My weight is 235 lbs on a good day but can fluctuate by about 15 lbs or so but I don't look "fat" it if that makes sense. Think of a WWF wrestler that's out of ring shape.:mjlol::francis:

Think of Bo Dallas plus 20 lbs with a big butt and thighs like an African woman.:mjcry:

pvbcDao.gif

I'm tired of yoyo dieting and my weight fluctuating. HELP ME!!
ohOi9Ki.gif

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fat, stocky and tall.:dame:

Nah, I'm 6'1, stocky as fukk so my muscle mass is still there I just need to cut. I got flabby n sick these past few years.:sadcam:

My weight is 235 lbs on a good day but can fluctuate by about 15 lbs or so but I don't look "fat" it if that makes sense. Think of a WWF wrestler that's out of ring shape.:mjlol::francis:

Think of Bo Dallas plus 20 lbs with a big butt and thighs like an African woman.:mjcry:

pvbcDao.gif

I'm tired of yoyo dieting and my weight fluctuating. HELP ME!!
ohOi9Ki.gif

Discipline is what it’s all about. If you can’t do it on your own, sacrifice and get a personal trainer.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
So what happens next month:patrice:
I usually do weights or I focus on cardio I never do both in the same workout.

This is a challenge I'm proposing just for this month.

Next month I'll go back to my normal routine. This past year I've made major progress getting my fitness back now it's time to focus on getting back in shape.:banderas:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Didn’t take long for me to not take this thread seriously, OP trolls even outside of TLR :snoop:

Thread wild mango
I'm serious in the gym and the 6 figures 6 certs sub forums. Whats so outlandish for proposing a challenge to other brehs and brehettes to do cardio strictly for a month?:dahell:

Help

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
My fellow G unit brother. I hope Allah guides you to great health.
I recently got back on track. I'm on keto and IF 16/8 15/9 or however i feel. + bulletproof coffee. Let me tell you breh. I haven't felt this good in a long time. Having your blood sugar levels remain constant is only a feeling you can appreciate after abusing your body. I've been in the gym but eating really bad. I'm talking little debbie snack boxes gone within 2 days. Those damn honey buns :dame: are my weakness :damn: I remember so many nights I would eat a bunch of sugary shyt
Feel fine. Then 15 minutes later crash. Haven't been this big in a minute. Time to get my life back together. Gonna keto until Thanksgiving then transition to a healthy lifestyle inshallah.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
My fellow G unit brother. I hope Allah guides you to great health.
I recently got back on track. I'm on keto and IF 16/8 15/9 or however i feel. + bulletproof coffee. Let me tell you breh. I haven't felt this good in a long time. Having your blood sugar levels remain constant is only a feeling you can appreciate after abusing your body. I've been in the gym but eating really bad. I'm talking little debbie snack boxes gone within 2 days. Those damn honey buns :dame: are my weakness :damn: I remember so many nights I would eat a bunch of sugary shyt
Feel fine. Then 15 minutes later crash. Haven't been this big in a minute. Time to get my life back together. Gonna keto until Thanksgiving then transition to a healthy lifestyle inshallah.
I hear that.
ECfxCpp.png

giphy.gif

I'm struggling right now and I was doing so good these past 2 months. Relapsing is so hard, man.:mjcry:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Why not lift weights too? Muscle helps burn fat and you will burn fat when lifting, just keep it high intensity. 10-15 reps, super sets, drop sets, intra sets etc. I be sweating when I lift because I keep the intensity high.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
What's good? You been keeping up? Or is it an everyday struggle?
It's only been 15 days. So far I'm just doing anything from 20 minutes to 45 minutes playing with the intensity.

I'm not going all out. I feel happier... which is a good thing.

I'm damn near completely stress free and my diet's still trash but the cardio is lifting my mood. Im starting to think this positive feeling won't last once I stop.:mjcry: