Carbs

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Brehs does the carb source matter ?? my post-workout shake contains primarily sugar as listed on the powder label (and sometimes I mix that with low-fat fruit yogurt which is mainly fructose ??) ...Ive noticed that some weight gainers contain about 125grams of carbs and of that only 17grams are actually sugar ..also note that I practice intermittent fasting at-least 4 days of the week ....help

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
I recommend you get your carbs from some non-gmo not from concentrate coconut water and maybe even an organic banana. Both of those I've read have been recommended by Dr. Mercola's website for post work out carbs. You don't want to ruin all of your results from working out by intaking sugar after words. That's like working a good job all day to make $300 and then spending it all on crack cocaine (not an exact example, but I think you should get the picture).
Why Coconut Water Is The Best Sports Drink

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Just sharing something I read since post , that when you elevate your insulin levels post workout it helps with rebuilding muscle by driving nutrients into the muscle ?? ... I try to keep my insulin levels low hence the intermittent fasting and then raise them post-workout .. I'm coming off a bulk though and as I begin cutting might try and get my sources from slower digesting carbs which keep blood sugar levels low ...