Car lease advice needed

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
My fawk nikka cousin is aint shyt. My uncle hook him up by leasing a whip for him.
But instead of showing his appreciation by making monthly payment on time and not catching tickets, this clown does all the opposite

We had words a few weeks back cause I call him out for being responsible when it's non-family members, but being a bytch with family members

I told my uncle to sue that nikka for not paying on-time and get the court to force him to pay
My brother said to do the leasing swapping websites to get rid of car is the only option

what yall suggest?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
itll prob be repo'd soon , and your uncle credit is prob :flabbynsick: at the moment.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I will never understand why people lease cars. Makes no fukking sense to me. Way too much bullshyt associated with lease contacts.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bout 3/4 hundid a month, I think it's a audi or one of those similar joints

So your cousin is broke and your uncle thought he could afford $300 a month? That doesn't sound smart. You can help your child without putting them and yourself in a financial bind.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
So your cousin is broke and your uncle thought he could afford $300 a month? That doesn't sound smart. You can help your child without putting them and yourself in a financial bind.

that his only bill. He not even paying for the car insurance, my aunt is. No rent and no kids...the more I think about the help they giving this nikka, the more angry I get

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that his only bill. He not even paying for the car insurance, my aunt is. No rent and no kids...the more I think about the help they giving this nikka, the more angry I get
Yeah but you said he's broke. Even if that's his only bill he clearly has a rough time paying it. Your Aunt and Uncle are enablers. They need to let dude sink.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Yeah but you said he's broke. Even if that's his only bill he clearly has a rough time paying it. Your Aunt and Uncle are enablers. They need to let dude sink.

I feel you on that. Parents always push over for their kids. But he could afford that, he got an aight job mayne
That's why I want my uncle to sue his ass to have the courts force him to pay on-time while he get rid of that car

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you on that. Parents always push over for their kids. But he could afford that, he got an aight job mayne
That's why I want my uncle to sue his ass to have the courts force him to pay on-time while he get rid of that car
The courts aren't going to "force" him to make the payments. They will issue judgement to your uncle for payments your cousin missed but they are going to suggest your uncle take that car back and either continue with the lease himself or turn the car back in.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
The courts aren't going to "force" him to make the payments. They will issue judgement to your uncle for payments your cousin missed but they are going to suggest your uncle take that car back and either continue with the lease himself or turn the car back in.

oh aight. Damn well my suggestion won't help him
I asked him why don't he just take it back. But he mention some penalty for breaking contracts or some shyt like. I guess my brother was correct then

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh aight. Damn well my suggestion won't help him
I asked him why don't he just take it back. But he mention some penalty for breaking contracts or some shyt like. I guess my brother was correct then
He needs to just take the hit and turn the car back in. It may be a lump sum penalty now but it will probably cost him more to keep and not make regular payments.