Car ideas

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Help a young brotha out with some car suggestions!

I like the Chrysler 300, Cadillac cts, benz, bmw, but I heard these cars cost a lot to maintain. Idk about the 300 and cts.

I could get a newer Japanese car , but i think they look boring.

All advice appreciated!

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I have a benz :manny: it's not some godly amount to maintain like some people make it seem. Usually service about every 9 months and it can range from a couple hundred to maybe a thousand (plus add-ons they always try to push)

Get whatever car you feel you want to drive for this phase of your life :salute:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
New or used? If used what's the oldest I can go with no major repairs and etc.
I was just bullshytting bro. It really depends on where you are in life, how much you trying to spend on down payment/note/insurance/maintenance/etc...

Me personally I have a Honda Civic I'm about to pay off soon. I got it because they tend to last a long time and It was only 10k after my downpayment. I wanted something I could pay off relatively fast because I had plans to go back to school full time and stop working for like a year.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Help a young brotha out with some car suggestions!
I like the Chrysler 300, Cadillac cts, benz, bmw, but I heard these cars cost a lot to maintain. Idk about the 300 and cts.
I could get a newer Japanese car , but i think they look boring.
All advice appreciated!
If you don't mind Korean cars, look at Kia and Hyundai, their drivetrain warranties are all longer than Japanese, German and American cars.
If you have the cash to get a nice German car, look into buying the extended warranty (and wheel and deal on the warranty cost too if you go this route) so you don't get boned after the original warranty runs out. And by boned, I mean anally boned.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Get a Chevy Spark. Its reliable and great on gas.
EV-parts-Chevrolet-Spark.jpg