Car Gurus: Someone School Me On Japanese Cars

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Tired of the Charger Camaro Challenger combo

Wanna stand out from the crowd with some Japanese sports cars like them 80’s NY drug dealers

Been looking at Subaru BRZ & I remember my Japanese dawg from the military had one & that shyt was sweet

R.ff08e7176fec3c75b0943c9b31ac5045

Any suggestions

Also I been following this page. This one is:whoo:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
@Krisrunner2049 aka Miata man come drop some game
Keep it modern, don’t make my mistake:mjcry:.
BRZ is a good choice, if I had the $$ I’d get the Toyota 86 which is slightly better :whoo:. Honda s2k is always a good choice. Or you could get a Miata ND from 2017 onward, cuz I’ve heard the 2016 miatas had transmission issues and some were recalled:patrice:that’s all I got from the broke boi book

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Tired of the Charger Camaro Challenger combo

Wanna stand out from the crowd with some Japanese sports cars like them 80’s NY drug dealers

Been looking at Subaru BRZ & I remember my Japanese dawg from the military had one & that shyt was sweet

R.ff08e7176fec3c75b0943c9b31ac5045

Any suggestions

Also I been following this page. This one is:whoo:

The BRZ is not a fast car, so if you're looking for speed, look elsewhere.
That first one looks like an S13 with S14 headlights and an S15 bumper. There are almost no clean 180SX/240SXs these days, so be prepared for "light" (read as total garbage) mods if you want one. Second is an S15, not legal to import for another year or two. Probably gonna run 25K+ when that happens. Third is an S14 with the JDM headlights, which was subjective better looking than the US version. 240s with SR swaps are the common thing these days. If you want to stand out then you want clean mods and to fix whatever damage the previous owner caused.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
The BRZ is not a fast car, so if you're looking for speed, look elsewhere.
That first one looks like an S13 with S14 headlights and an S15 bumper. There are almost no clean 180SX/240SXs these days, so be prepared for "light" (read as total garbage) mods if you want one. Second is an S15, not legal to import for another year or two. Probably gonna run 25K+ when that happens. Third is an S14 with the JDM headlights, which was subjective better looking than the US version. 240s with SR swaps are the common thing these days. If you want to stand out then you want clean mods and to fix whatever damage the previous owner caused.

Dam breh u know ur shyt , thanks for the advice though

I’m looking moreso for aesthetics but speed is good too
Them Japanese are so spoiled:wow:

I saw some Hondas that were never released over here & Im jealous:mjgrin: