Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Wii U, Switch)

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
i feel nintendo is dropping bombs left and fukkin right ever since i seen mario kart 8 come out.. i hear about a new nintendo franchise game coming out every day..

i might have to fukk around and buy a wii u... if its only 200 bucks and there are already like 4-5 mario titles i could buy... man im still a shigeru miyamoto guy at heart

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Those levels on 3D world were great and made you use your mind to get through them. I will cop this hopefully it's not 60 bucks though :usure:

supposedly it'll only be $40
This would be better as a DLC for 3d world. With that said, I'm still gonna cop :dj2:

Nah, it'll do better as a standalone. It is my belief that if you already have m3dw then you should get it for a discount though. even though i dont have sm3dw, i gameflyed it and played these levels. if it was dlc the people like me would have to buy another game just to have another game, id rather download captain toad directly to my console

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Tokyo EAD always dropping quality games...They should get this studio revive some of their old franchises that haven't seen daylight because you know it will be :banderas:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toad game is just based off the mini games of 3d world. Nintendo is trying to be slick once again just like with nsmbwii u Luigi was a completely new game :bryan: