Captain-Marry-A-Hoe:: Kanye West Designs Engagement Ring for Future Proposal to Kim K

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Kanye West Designs Engagement Ring for Future Proposal to Kim Kardashian

Really???

Personally I think Ye fall off real hard recently
But I was a big fan of him once upon a time

But this..... say it ain't so?
Plz let it be just a rumor

While Kim Kardashian is still in the middle of a messy divorce with NBA star Kris Humphries, Kanye West is allegedly already planning a life in holy matrimony with his reality star girlfriend. As soon as Kim's divorce dealings are over, the rapper wishes to propose to her.
Kanye is so serious that he is in preparation with a jeweler associate to plan an orginial engagement ring with some pieces coming from his late mother's jewelry collection that he kept as keepsakes. He picked some of the most expensive pieces out of her collection like a ruby ring and diamond earrings.
Kanye hopes to have the wedding in his hometown of Chicago or in Oklahoma where his mother is buried.
Kanye West Designs Engagement Ring for Future Proposal to Kim Kardashian - ThisIs50.com

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Kim Kardashian has to be the GOAT whore. Watch they get married pimp the fukk out of the wedding, get divorce then Kanye drops an album around that same time. They're each others ticket to more millions.

Daps
Its funny, Kim mad Reggie play better, Miles play better and Humphries play better. She making Kanyes music worse.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. a lot of kanye's young white girl fan base abandoned him after the deplorable, grotesque, unforgivable act of cruelty that he inflicted on poor poor little taylor swift

2. young white girls worship the kardashians

3. kanye becomes a kardashian

4. fanbase recaptured

30catrk.jpg