Captain Fall- Netflix

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Wasn't going to make a thread but now that I'm seven episodes in, this is one of the best animated shows I've seen in some time. Its a comedy-drama with a bit of a character study thrown in. Its about a criminal enterprise that operates under the disguise of a cruise ship to carry out a ton of different foul illegal operations. The twist is they need and do hire a patsy, who's oblivious to everything, captain to run the ship and be the fall guy in case everything turns to sh*t. This is the star of the show -Captain Fall. Hell of a surprise. A wild ass story but very dark. Episode 4 is :lupe:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm up to episode 7, yeah I didn't expect the show to be so grim. The humor reminded me of that Norsemen TV show netflix had a while back turns out they share the same writers.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm up to episode 7, yeah I didn't expect the show to be so grim. The humor reminded me of that Norsemen TV show netflix had a while back turns out they share the same writers.
Yeah it's funny but extremely dark and graphic asf. On episode 9.. It's got some really good writing a character development tho. Those that liked Invincible should give this a try imo