Capcom Fighting Collection 2, including Capcom VS SNK 1&2, Project Justice, Power Stone, & more! [2025 - PS4, Switch, PC]

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FUKK

YES

THANK YOU

Made my day

Edit: 2025 tho :martin: ah well the games aren't gonna spoil lol
My time table for these games are all messed up since I want both physical and digital copies, Digital copies drop early this month and the physical copies in like November. I'll probably end up just copping the physical of the switch and PS version and digital of the Xbox when it drops next year.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will say this, It shows just how influential and important Capcom fighters are.

I feel like if it was any other collection of games it wouldn't have gotten attention this quickly if at all.

But these games are too much of a pillar stone to not be available at all on your platform, especially when there is no exclusivity deal stopping them.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Help me out
I remember Power Stone 1 being better than 2. Am I just misremembering things?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I will say this, It shows just how influential and important Capcom fighters are.

I feel like if it was any other collection of games it wouldn't have gotten attention this quickly if at all.

But these games are too much of a pillar stone to not be available at all on your platform, especially when there is no exclusivity deal stopping them.

I think it helps as these games are super difficult to get a hold of legally too. They found an affordable way to preserve such great games.