Can't go back to GTA V after GTA Online

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
GTA V might have more detail & polish than GTA Online (it's blatantly obvious when you've been playing online for a few hours then drive around the city in V)

But holy shyt is it lonely :to:

Driving around knowing there's no one else causing fukkery or getting ready to cause fukkery :to:

The city feels less alive knowing there's no actual people running around the city

& it don't feel right playing with franklin Michael or Trevor when I got my own nikka I brought up from the bottom :to:

I don't know if I can even really play GTA V like that anymore, GTA online has spoiled me :manny:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Because COCKSTAR left all the good features out of the single player. :snoop:

You have about 2 days of gameplay before the single player gets boring. No replay value either.

Trash game overall.

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels

You have about 2 days of gameplay before the single player gets boring. No replay value either.

Trash game overall.
what features are in online that aren't in the single player?

ayo @DexterMorgan you be playin online breh? did you re-burn the game or just said fukk it and jumped online?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Trash game overall.
I was waiting for this post :ahh:

So many incorrect statements but ima let you cook :ahh:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Would you guys recommend finishing the offline story before playing online? I haven't had the time to play since the game dropped.