Cannot play my PS4 games

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I’m trying to play games on my PS4 and they’re all locked

This only happens when I’m offline (this PS4 is not the primary on my PSN account it’s the secondary ) can anyone help

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
"this PS4 is not the primary on my PSN account it’s the secondary"

That's why, when you're not on the console that designated as your primary or home console, a ps4, xbox or switch needs a constant internet connection in order to play your games. You're esentially game sharing on that second PS4.

This is the setup me and my little brother has where all of his consoles are registered as my home console and he gets access to all my games. And I usually have a constant internet connection so me having to be online at all times isn't a problem for me. On the very rare occasion my internet is off or having issues, I either play the few disc games I have or play retro consoles.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
"this PS4 is not the primary on my PSN account it’s the secondary"

That's why, when you're not on the console that designated as your primary or home console, a ps4, xbox or switch needs a constant internet connection in order to play your games. You're esentially game sharing on that second PS4.

This is the setup me and my little brother has where all of his consoles are registered as my home console and he gets access to all my games. And I usually have a constant internet connection so me having to be online at all times isn't a problem for me. On the very rare occasion my internet is off or having issues, I either play the few disc games I have or play retro consoles.
I know that but that only happens when I’m offline , I can see my friends online now so I assume it’s online