Canadian Prime Minister admits we bout that alien life

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We pretty much already knew aliens exist

Just look how much technology has advanced in the last 50 years compared to the previous 1900+ years...im not foolish enough to actually believe humans all of a sudden became super smart and made all this shyt

As long as they not trying to kill nikkas and take over I really dont care :manny:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
We pretty much already knew aliens exist

Just look how much technology has advanced in the last 50 years compared to the previous 1900+ years...im not foolish enough to actually believe humans all of a sudden became super smart and made all this shyt

As long as they not trying to kill nikkas and take over I really dont care :manny:

Stop acting like this is :manny:'able

This is pretty huge...no government official of the first world has ever came out and admitted alien contact/

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's just an old guy telling stories...Your title suggests that Harper (The Prime Minister) himself confessed to the existence of aliens on Earth...

There are no aliens on Earth, and there is no proof of aliens in the universe....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wheres the proof aliens are from another planet and not under ground or another dimension entirely. Yall watch too many movies.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He jsut tryina sell some books...

Im not sayin' we're the only intelligent livin' species in this vast universe... Im just sayin' I find it hard to believe our government is workin with ETs and they can jjust hide the fact that we've been visited by extraterrestial species...

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Stop acting like this is :manny:'able

This is pretty huge...no government official of the first world has ever came out and admitted alien contact/
true :ehh:

Wheres the proof aliens are from another planet and not under ground or another dimension entirely. Yall watch too many movies.
Never even thought about it like that :ld:

If the aliens were from here I dont think they wouldve let us take over their planet tho
He jsut tryina sell some books...

Im not sayin' we're the only intelligent livin' species in this vast universe... Im just sayin' I find it hard to believe our government is workin with ETs and they can jjust hide the fact that we've been visited by extraterrestial species...
they cant hide it

Its alot of info and even videos out there but most people would rather dismiss it without looking into it for themselves

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
true :ehh:

Never even thought about it like that :ld:

If the aliens were from here I dont think they wouldve let us take over their planet tho
they cant hide it

Its alot of info and even videos out there but most people would rather dismiss it without looking into it for themselves

Are you sure we're really in control? If aliens were buried stupid miles underground and had more advanced tech, what could we really do about it. Especially considering the fact that attacking them with advanced weapons could effectively upset fault lines on the surface and fukk us up. For all we know, our leaders are gettin pimped out to bring them resources from the surface.

Surface to surface the earth is 7 miles. Thats a lot of room for life.

Muzion

All Star
Daps
these Tall Whites he talks about are just some East Europeans, nothing to see here :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If aliens were on Earth, then we would slaves already or we would have the technology to at least make it Mars without wasting billions of dollars in lost and dysfunctional rovers...

For any other species to make it to Earth in one piece, they would need SUPERIOR technology that we can only imagine in Star Trek...

If they have that kind of technology, then they can surely overpower us in no time, but if they are peaceful (which I doubt, considering the universal principle of survival of the fittest) then we should already have the technology to travel from Los Angeles to Christchurch New Zealand in a matter of a couple of hours...

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

does this not describe a planet?

and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: