Canadian CACs furious that Indians practice group economics

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Only time people take action is when black people do this. Nobody messes with white people, indians, chinese etc
let them find out a black business is only hiring black people and there will be lawsuits or worse they will literally bomb the shyt out of us

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
and yet the white folks do nothing but sabotage black businesses and people. meanwhile the indians get free reign to do what they want with no hamstrings from the white folks...:francis: and when we point that out we being divisive

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
and yet the white folks do nothing but sabotage black businesses and people. meanwhile the indians get free reign to do what they want with no hamstrings from the white folks...:francis: and when we point that out we being divisive
China towns are normal in most major cities. I'v even seen little koreas ect.
Imagine trying to do a ados town. End up like rosewood

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This affects black people too breh
All the jobs that used to hire black youth (retail) all asian. security (all punjabs)

entry level jobs for brehs are completely locked out in some areas. every job fair its massive waves of indians. I never seen shyt like this. and once those dudes get into a spot they try to take over. my union was headed by a Black man. we now have a man in charge that can't string 2 sentences of english together because our Indian union members used their numbers to vote brehs out.

Canada today in a nutshell.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Everyone practices group economics. Black people the only ones that get meddled and sabotaged when they do though.
this isn't group economics. it's discrimination. they are not doing this in their ethnic businesses or following any fair hiring practises. other asians would do this at businesses they owned mostly. Indians do this everywhere including businesses that have hiring procedures that prevent this.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
A lot of Canadians noticed this after Covid.

Even the homegrown Indians were baffled as well.

Buisness wanted cheap workers, go into any Tim Hortons, subway, Costco, every security job all Indian staff shyt is funny but wild to see as it's so blatant.

They come here to go to 'college' and work on the side. Then try and get PR here.

I've never seen anything like this.