Can you take the earring in and out of a new piercing?

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
A young nikka tryna get his ear pierced but i cant rock dat shyt at work. i kno u gotta leave the piercing in for a few weeks for the shyt to heal, but cld u take it in and out during that time?

edit: the first week itd be in all the time tho since imma be away from work

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
Not a good plan pleighboi. Six weeks is generally the amount of time they suggest keeping it in. Idk if it closes up or its an infection thing.
if its not an infection thing i mite jus go wit it :patrice: i dont think havin em out just 8 hrs a day gon close up the holes :lupe:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
A young nikka tryna get his ear pierced but i cant rock dat shyt at work. i kno u gotta leave the piercing in for a few weeks for the shyt to heal, but cld u take it in and out during that time?

man my shyt closed when i did that :snoop:
learned my lesson not to do it again

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps

whenever you decide to use your vacation and book a week of, just do it then.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Ear piercings are a pain in the ass so no. It needs to remain unbothered for a while after you pierce it. fukking with it too much (like taking the ring in and out) is a great way to get an infection.

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
Ear piercings are a pain in the ass so no. It needs to remain unbothered for a while after you pierce it. fukking with it too much (like taking the ring in and out) is a great way to get an infection.
wut if i sanitarize it after i take it in and out :lupe: and like i said for the first week (actually the first 12 days) i wont touch it :lupe: