Can you screen mirror your PS4 off your iPhone

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I tried this on the droid when my HDMI broke and it was okay but is there any way to do this on iPhone :hhh:

Also do you guys think if Microsoft and Sony allowed screen mirroring that it could give the Switch a run for its money :ehh:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
What are you trying to do?

If by remote play, there are a bunch of ways to do it. PS TV, PSP Vita, Windows.

Think you using the term screen mirroring wrong

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I tried this on the droid when my HDMI broke and it was okay but is there any way to do this on iPhone :hhh:

Also do you guys think if Microsoft and Sony allowed screen mirroring that it could give the Switch a run for its money :ehh:
Sony had it first but data speeds was not ready to do that away from WiFi and it work smoothly. They did it for show tho, stopped promoting the feature, its forgotten now :yeshrug:

Xbox has the tech ready, and will unload it but it will be via the cloud. Might not even have a system next gen. Just a controller and a dongle. In a recent business meeting Microsoft revealed how their Gamepass service will be cloud based and made available everywhere. Basically think PS Now or better yet, Roku. They have roku built into tv's, they got YouTube built into tv's, spotify, and soon Xbox Gamepass :merchant:

What isn't being discussed here because cool guys like @Rain will Bush any thread on these topics until a Sony head makes it or some white people elsewhere talk about it first :francis:

What we should be talking about is if they streaming Xbox one games NOW, then in theory they should be able to stream next gen games when the next gen arrives. They been dropping clues for years on this, yes, they have a competitor in that space. It's just deciding how to best deliver this tech. Tbc...
What are you trying to do?

If by remote play, there are a bunch of ways to do it. PS TV, PSP Vita, Windows.

Think you using the term screen mirroring wrong
The Xbox one X has a mirror app but it is only available to dashboard beta testers. They might have more by now tho since it uses UWP's

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
OP, ignore Courtdog rambling post.

Either get a PS Vita and remote play or get a PS TV and remote play on another TV. Either way you will be dealing with input lag and be at the mercy of your home wifi network.

Consider getting your PS4 fixed

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
OP, ignore Courtdog rambling post.

Either get a PS Vita and remote play or get a PS TV and remote play on another TV. Either way you will be dealing with input lag and be at the mercy of your home wifi network.

Consider getting your PS4 fixed
I wanna get a Vita but I heard it kinda lags with remote play

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I wanna get a Vita but I heard it kinda lags with remote play
all that laggy shyt was when ps4 first dropped. i hardly use the shyt now but I've played several games no lag. when gta v first dropped on ps4 i was playing that shyt no problem.

*I've done hella coli madden league drafts with that shyt too.

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
all that laggy shyt was when ps4 first dropped. i hardly use the shyt now but I've played several games no lag. when gta v first dropped on ps4 i was playing that shyt no problem.

*I've done hella coli madden league drafts with that shyt too.
Maybe I'll have to try again. We haven't even touched that shyt in years because of how inconsistent remote play was.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
How are the emus:patrice:
When I had a PSP all the emus worked 100 :whoo:

Can you play the Saturn :sas2:
32X:sas2: