Can you love someone who doesnt love you bacc?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Having this debate right now with some friends :pachaha:

All the males saying no

The bytches sayin yes

So whats yalls OPINION on this?

A

A Friend of The People

Obviously.....you can be in love with someone before they know or realize it.....two people in a relationship can break up and one still loves the other....it doesnt have to go both ways

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yes, my home girl sparked the debate because she said "Im tired of wasting time on someone who doesnt want me, I love him but he dont love me bacc"
:mjpls: me being the pseudo intellectual that i am called her dumb and said thats impossible and started an argument for no good reason other than to feel smart :jawalrus:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Obviously.....you can be in love with someone before they know or realize it.....two people in a relationship can break up and one still loves the other....it doesnt have to go both ways

So you can love someone who ignores you and doenst even care that you exist:leon:

A

A Friend of The People

So you can love someone who ignores you and doenst even care that you exist:leon:

Thats not what you asked in the OP. Even though I'm sure its been done before, you asked can a person love someone who doesnt love them back.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Yes, my home girl sparked the debate because she said "Im tired of wasting time on someone who doesnt want me, I love him but he dont love me bacc"
:mjpls: me being the pseudo intellectual that i am called her dumb and said thats impossible and started an argument for no good reason other than to feel smart :jawalrus:

:snoop:

Therein lies the problem. You cannot dictate how an individual is suppose to "love" you :smh:

You have to understand the individual you're with and the various ways the show affection/gratitude; which isn't always verbal.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Love is overrated these days. If i wont die for you i dont love you. I would die for my mama and my daughter. Thats it. I dont expect love from her, only for her to treat me as i wanna be treated. If she starts to love me ill reciprocate, but that takes time. But love is not real love these days; if she wont die for him it aint true love.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yes....unrequited love.

But it never happened to me. I once liked a girl more than she liked me though. My pawg :sadcam:

She got a dude now :manny:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Love is overrated these days. If i wont die for you i dont love you. I would die for my mama and my daughter. Thats it. I dont expect love from her, only for her to treat me as i wanna be treated. If she starts to love me ill reciprocate, but that takes time. But love is not real love these days; if she wont die for him it aint true love.
no it isn't. it's just a misused term, not overrated...

Dr.seuss Swag

Trouble Man
Daps
Reppin
Fla
Had a gurl who loved me to death...I liked her but I told her I couldnt love her back :yeshrug: