Can you ladies dress ? What colors do you like to wear?

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
I think women have a good sense of color cordination . I'm a dark skin nikka so I like purple , burgundy , brown anything that makes my skin tone pop

What colors look good together to you? I think everybody needs a good pair of brown shoes because it goes with everything imo

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
i dress like a bum.
sweatpants, hoodie, ran over shoes :coffee:

i'll learn to dress when i get money.

Daps
i don't know if i can dress. i like what i like and usually what i like isn't "in". i remember years ago i loved graphic comic book and musician t-shirts before they were popular and people clowned me something terrible. SMH

color wise i stick to a lot of neutrals-black, grays, blues. i also like emerald green.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like colors period so it depends on the season. For winter my go to colors have been burgundy, olive and like darker shades of blue. In warmer weather I love pink, yellow and lighter shades of blue and even some greens.

That's just for tops though. I normally buy standard color slacks or jeans. If I got smaller I would probably experiment with colored jeans and the like.

Texasdymond

Banned
Daps
I love blues, purples, indigo, pink, and earth tones.

I dress for the season.

I also have a thing for dark denim

Daps
I like colors period so it depends on the season. For winter my go to colors have been burgundy, olive and like darker shades of blue. In warmer weather I love pink, yellow and lighter shades of blue and even some greens.

That's just for tops though. I normally buy standard color slacks or jeans. If I got smaller I would probably experiment with colored jeans and the like.
burgundy is another color i like. i have a few pieces that color but what i really want is a midi dress that color. problem is i don't go anywhere so no point

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
deep-winter-shaded-winter-p-2.png

My style:
http://pin.it/Q8A__On

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Black. I buy black jeans, black tees, black dresses and heels for when I go out.

I suck at fashion and "getting cute" so black is easy for me to dress up with a nice top or a few sparkly accessories.

tater

Superstar
Daps
I'm a minimalist when it comes to fashion. I don't like crazy colors and stick mostly with neutrals. Every now and then I'll find some cute patterns or pops of color, but I'm a simple gal. I'd like to start a capsule wardrobe.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I wear all kinds of colors and patterns. I have always liked mixing patterns and colors the contrasting. I have always like olive green, grey and nudes too tho. As well as jewel tones, rich colors. It just really depends on my mood or the look I'm going for.

Selena

Pro
Daps
It depends. I wear a lot of black (I dunno why...maybe I just think it goes well with my complexion/skin tone?), but I have noticed that blue just might be my new go-to color when dressing up. That all might change in spring so idk.