Can you honestly still get Lost driving somewhere in 2013?

Daps
With these smartphones, gps, gadgets, etc

come in here and share your being lost story

i was just looking at this blue triangle Navigation thing on my smartphone and wanted to get lost on purpose to test it out

:smugfavre:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Thing can take you to neighborhood sometimes. I remember that bytch almost had me in the Iberville projects in my new car

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I asked that stupid gps to tak me to the Time Warner Cable building and it took me to some mexican hood with bars on every window, including the door. It was like your destination is on the right. I was like :rudy:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
My biggest fear is getting lost in the ghetto but I've never been able to get lost before. If worse comes to worst just look for highway signs...

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I asked that stupid gps to tak me to the Time Warner Cable building and it took me to some mexican hood with bars on every window, including the door. It was like your destination is on the right. I was like :rudy:

:damn:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i really never get lost but i get taken out of my way a lot. i use google maps on my iphone so i constantly have to look at the phone to even have a chance to make the right streets and usually when i need it most it went to black screen and i need to get my password to get back to it which is a bytch. i have to hope the blue dot that is my car is in sync with the satellite. and Boston has literally the worst road setup so if i misjudge the street i should take im getting taken out of my way big time