Can you hit nikkas in your dreams?

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Every single time I get into a fight inside one of my dreams I go for a swing and that shyt never connects. I had this dream earlier that Riff Raff spit toothpaste on my shirt so I went for the right hook and missed wildly :wtf: I never get in a punch :damn:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
it's very hard. i normally hit em and my foes just eat em like goldfish crackers.

you're better off getting a dream gun and riding on those REM mark ass bytches.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Yeah. I have the same reoccurring dream where I punch the dude one time and he's either knocked out or dead. :lupe:

Ever since I KOd this kid in the park I get the same dream.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I have dreams like that as well.

Its always a fight with the person that is getting on my nerves at the moment.

Er time I try to swing, they either dont connect or I feel like trey shadow boxing from boyz in the hood :to:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Every single time I get into a fight inside one of my dreams I go for a swing and that shyt never connects. I had this dream earlier that Riff Raff spit toothpaste on my shirt so I went for the right hook and missed wildly :wtf: I never get in a punch :damn:

:ohhh:

Same shyt breh, but in my dreams I either lose control of my arms when i try to punch and they just flail around, or i got a gun and am not strong enough to pull the trigger :stopitslime:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ever notice when you're about to crash, get shot, or bump someone in your dream, you automatically wakes up :ohhh:

Or maybe, that's just my dreams :yeshrug:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep its almost like you get paralysed when you swing or it be some wet soft doo doo punches.I did grab a dude by his shirt and drag him while i drove around in my car last night though.It just depends sometimes you on some incredible hulk shyt sometimes you napaoleon dynamite

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
yea i can connect but never like i want to.

i cant do numbers in my dreams tho. every time i look at a clock, try to dial a phone number, or count money i wake up