Can you guys give me some advice for soreness?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
After 2-3 days of working out, my legs get tired and I can't run anymore. I do stretches, eat healthy and even put my legs in ice water :damn:. Are there any specific stretches I should be doing to prevent this? I know soreness is part of it but my other body parts recover like the next day except my leg, shyt hurts for weeks. pls help

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Eat right after working out. Trust me, it works. I used to do recovery drink bullshyt and I was still sore. I stopped working out for months then got back on and read how eating results in faster recovery and less soreness. I followed it and haven't been as sore as I was before.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
i love the soreness. even though DOMS dont necessarily mean the muscle will grow, I like knowing exactly where I tore it down. For instance on chest days if I do incline bench first, my upper chest will be most sore the next day

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i love the soreness. even though DOMS dont necessarily mean the muscle will grow, I like knowing exactly where I tore it down. For instance on chest days if I do incline bench first, my upper chest will be most sore the next day

i actually am more sore 2 days after working out a certain muscle. Ill have a bit of soreness the next day but the following day it gets worse and then subsides like 3 days after working out that muscle.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
i actually am more sore 2 days after working out a certain muscle. Ill have a bit of soreness the next day but the following day it gets worse and then subsides like 3 days after working out that muscle.
i agree 2 days later usually the soreness is at its peak. specially chest and lats/traps for me

Daps
After 2-3 days of working out, my legs get tired and I can't run anymore. I do stretches, eat healthy and even put my legs in ice water :damn:. Are there any specific stretches I should be doing to prevent this? I know soreness is part of it but my other body parts recover like the next day except my leg, shyt hurts for weeks. pls help
Workout your legs again with a fairly light weight. Use high reps to flush the lactic acid out of your muscles and get that blood flowing.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every time I play basketball my knees are :sadcam: for the next two days.

I'm playing on concrete though... and playing like my life depends on it for whatever reason. :snoop: