Can you get coffee from Tim Hortons/Starbucks and still be a beast?

Apex

Banned
Daps
Ye. Just one or two coffees a day to keep you awake. This is really important for a college student who has to stay up and work.

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
If the answer is no, I'll never get there.

I can go weekend mornings with no coffee, but I take a 40oz thermos of coffee to work every morning. I drink it black, so I don't think it's a huge issue (essentially zero calories).

Apex

Banned
Daps
If the answer is no, I'll never get there.

I can go weekend mornings with no coffee, but I take a 40oz thermos of coffee to work every morning. I drink it black, so I don't think it's a huge issue (essentially zero calories).
Does the coffee help you work/function? I'm preparing myself for sleepless nights.

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
Does the coffee help you work/function? I'm preparing myself for sleepless nights.

For me, it's probably more psychological. I've been drinking coffee pretty heavy for like 20 years (I'm 37), so I don't think it would really keep me awake ... other than to remind me that, because I'm drinking coffee, I must need to stay awake (if that makes sense).

So, I'm sure my body THINKS coffee helps it function ... but I'm pretty sure it's just that I like it, and get a slight boost from the caffeine.

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
1-2 coffees a day shouldnt be a problem.
I've recently been trying to cut coffee out of my diet. I drink a preworkout before my morning workouts though so I still get caffeine.