Can yall fukk ppl off of PSN network?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
online, offline, and/or in line, you can fukk people you meet from anywhere....

to answer your question: they probably gamed together a lot, meaning talking & getting to know each other, which eventually led to interacting off psn...including numbers/pics exchanged, hanging out, and fukking...if they happy, more power to them...

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
online, offline, and/or in line, you can fukk people you meet from anywhere....

to answer your question: they probably gamed together a lot, meaning talking & getting to know each other, which eventually led to interacting off psn...including numbers/pics exchanged, hanging out, and fukking...if they happy, more power to them...

Like i aint know ppl actually even have convos wit nikkas they game with

I aint game online since 06

And that was before it was cool

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
PS Home, that Sims like software on PS3 had people eating.
Yeah right, Gtfoh :russ:
I don't know but I keep getting weird spam like messages on there from people I don't know.
Those are people trying to get your info bruh, they been flooding psn and Xbox live, based in China, act like they want you to come to a website to watch her strip. Credit card needed only to verify your over 21.

I would actively engage in lengthy convo's on live because I like fukkin with them :manny: but Xbox live has put a stop to it for now :demonic:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
shyt one of my coworker's started cheating on her husband with a dude she met playing Call of Duty. Started off chatting for a few rounds when they played. Became Xbox Live friends. Started playing together on the regular and chatting while on the headset. Numbers exchanged at some point. He lived two hours away. Next thing you know they're meeting up and fukking in a mall parking lot. Both of them was married too.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
sniper.jpg

CfFoVa0UsAIqEvj.jpg:large

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Easy. Years ago I started chatting up with some girl and guy in an Uncharted 2 MP match. We became PSN friends and then I exchanged numbers with the girl on some "Hmu when u on" and we lived in the same state. I neva was able to meet up with her though but I'm still friends though./

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Easy. Years ago I started chatting up with some girl and guy in an Uncharted 2 MP match. We became PSN friends and then I exchanged numbers with the girl on some "Hmu when u on" and we lived in the same state. I neva was able to meet up with her though but I'm still friends though./
u said it was easy yet u didnt fukk. do u understand the ops question?

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
shyt one of my coworker's started cheating on her husband with a dude she met playing Call of Duty. Started off chatting for a few rounds when they played. Became Xbox Live friends. Started playing together on the regular and chatting while on the headset. Numbers exchanged at some point. He lived two hours away. Next thing you know they're meeting up and fukking in a mall parking lot. Both of them was married too.
I'm probably getting married soon. That said though....#GMB stay winning

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Both of them answered the call of duty :whew:
tumblr_mmwucavb7y1ralt7qo6_250.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
u said it was easy yet u didnt fukk. do u understand the ops question?
yes. The process of getting the contact info and hooking up outside of PSN isn't hard. fukking has nothing to do with PSN anymore once you get their number. OP's question is silly. It's like saying "can you fukk people who work at Whole Foods?"

Last edited: