Can women smell if another chick p*ssy stinks/share storys coli ladys

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Over the years i have seen countless twerk videos:blessed: with multiple girls twerking on or around each other with that much movement and body heat in a inclosed space with tight non breathing fabric i wondered how the other females could not smell what any man would?:comeon: The stink of sweaty/unclean p*ssyyyyyyy.:merchant:

I wonder do they smell there friends stank p*ssy and not just say anything? is that some kind of unwritten rule of women-hood where you don't talk about her friends stank p*ssyyy?
:patrice:

Key:movement =M
Body heat =BH
Inclosed space =IP
Non breathing fabric =NBF

To put my theory to work ............. (IP+M)=BH(x)NBF=FUNK

Lady plz help the modern negro understand these confusing questions.:mindblown:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Some of you nikkaz are mad weird, B. Who the fukk is watching Twerk videos and their first thought is whether or not the chick's p*ssy smells? :dahell:
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if they can smell their own stank puxxy :ohhh:
They prolly used to it. Like when someone tells you your breath stinks but you weren't aware, not like when your breath is humping and your like damn I need some gum but on some honorable shyt you brushed your teeth that morning and used listerine but haven't eaten anything or drank nothin and your breath is just stale and funky but you aint really know cause there ain't no foul taste in your mouth

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
i had a friend once that smelled horrible! :gag:

She was a pretty girl, always had her hair, nails and toes done, dressed nice yet neglected washing her vag/body/ass.

At first i thought she may have had some sorta disease or deficiency that couldnt be cured by taking a shower but no! :merchant:

One time i met her at her house before we went out and she wasnt even ready, she basically snatched off her robe, slipped on her clothes, did her hair and makeup and said she was ready :what:

Im not a shytty friend so i confronted her right then and there and told her that she should take better care of her body and take a shower, brush her teeth and wear deodorant. :ld:

She didnt react as bad as i thought and after that she took better care of her personal hygiene.

Last edited:

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im sure they're kind of expecting a little odor and are oblivious to one anothers goods stunning them.